Please refer to the rates and fees for this card.
- Unlimited Cashback Match: Discover will match all the cash back earned in the first year with no minimum spending or maximum rewards
- 5% cash back on rotating categories each quarter, up to the quarterly maximum, when you activate. Earn unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases automatically
- Discover offers a free service to help remove personal information from select people-search sites that could sell your data. Activate with the mobile app
- Every $1 earned in cash back can be redeemed
- 0% intro APR for 15 months on purchases, followed by a standard variable purchase APR of 16.49% to 27.49%, based on creditworthiness
- No annual fee
American Express Blue Cash Preferred Review
The Discover It Card is a popular credit card offered by Discover Financial Services. With a wide range of features and benefits, the Discover It Card is a popular choice for many consumers. In this blog, we will provide a detailed review of the Discover It Card from the perspective of a customer. We will also include a features list, pros and cons list, and other information that will help you decide if the Discover it Card is the right credit card for you.
Lets Dive In
Generous Welcome Bonus for New Cardholders
Another great perk for new cardholders is the Discover it Card’s $100 signup bonus when signing up from our referral link. To qualify for the bonus, cardholders must make $500 in purchases within the first three months of opening their account. This is a great way to jumpstart your cash back earnings and get some extra value out of the card.
Discover has a unique feature called Cashback Match, which matches all the cash back earned in the first year of card membership. For example, if a cardholder earns $200 in cash back rewards during the first year, Discover will match it with another $200, for a total of $400 in cash back rewards.
Cashback Rewards Program
One of the main features of the Discover it Card is its cash back rewards program. Cardholders can earn 5% cash back on rotating categories that change every quarter, up to a maximum of $1,500 in purchases each quarter. The categories for 5% cash back are predetermined by Discover and can include things like gas stations, restaurants, and online shopping.
In addition to the rotating categories, cardholders can also earn unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases. Plus, Discover has a unique feature called Cashback Match, which matches all the cash back earned in the first year of card membership. For example, if a cardholder earns $200 in cash back rewards during the first year, Discover will match it with another $200, for a total of $400 in cash back rewards.
It’s worth noting that the cash back rewards earned with the Discover it Card do not expire as long as the account is open and in good standing. This means that cardholders can accumulate rewards over time and redeem them whenever they like. Additionally, Discover offers a variety of redemption options for cash back rewards, including statement credits, direct deposits, gift cards, and charitable donations.
Overall, the cash back rewards program and signup bonus are attractive features of the Discover it Card. With the ability to earn 5% cash back on rotating categories and unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases, cardholders can earn significant rewards on their everyday spending. Plus, the Cashback Match feature and $100 signup bonus offer additional value for new cardholders.
- Cash Back Rewards – The Discover it Card offers cash back rewards on every purchase. You can earn 5% cash back on rotating categories that change every quarter, up to a maximum of $1,500 in purchases each quarter. You can also earn unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- No Annual Fee – The Discover it Card has no annual fee, so you can enjoy the benefits of the card without having to pay any extra fees.
- Introductory 0% APR – The Discover it Card offers an introductory 0% APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first 14 months. After that, the APR will vary depending on your creditworthiness.
- Free FICO Credit Score – Discover provides a free FICO credit score to cardholders, so you can monitor your credit score and track your progress over time.
- Fraud Protection – Discover offers fraud protection to cardholders, so you can feel secure knowing that your account is protected against unauthorized charges.
- Rotating Categories – The 5% cash back rewards on rotating categories might be difficult to keep track of at first, and it can be easy to forget to activate the rewards each quarter.
- Limited Acceptance – Discover cards are not accepted as widely as Visa or Mastercard, so it can be difficult to use the card in some places.
Help us help you! Sign up using this link so we can continue bringing you honest software and product recommendations!